Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interview with the BBC

A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by the producer of BBC Radio Five's Pods & Blogs show. The producer, Jamillah Knowles, had been alerted to this blog by a friend of hers recently. Jamillah was doing a program on history blogs, and she wanted to feature mine on that program. As you might imagine, I was flabbergasted but highly honored. I said yes!

Jamillah interviewed me on December 5th. At first we were going to use Skype, but due to some unforeseen technical issues which prevented that, London came calling literally - we used our cell phones! Thankfully it worked well, the audio was crystal clear. Ah, I love it when modern technology works...!

The podcast just went online - You can listen to the podcast here...

1 comment:

  1. Mike Haubrich, FCD9:13 PM

    I sent this to Greg Laden to see if it will put this into his blog.

    ReplyDelete