Thursday, May 13, 2010

SVM Named to "Top 100"

This blog have been named to the Top 100 Genealogy Sites as defined by MyHeritage.com - I'm pleased as punch to see that my little blog about my hometown area has gotten recognition. But I don't do this alone, folks...

Sure, I kill myself most weeks to research and write it and get it out there, but there are many others who tip me off on local content or share their stories or photos. Many of you reading this ARE those people! In the end, it's the history that's important. It's who we are...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. It is gratifying to know people are finding it both interesting/entertaining, AND educational. That what I always strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Trish, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete