Thursday, December 13, 2007

Laughing Over the Fence


Who are these two women?

I'll tell you who...

They are my grandmother, Elizabeth (Fitzgerald) Fitzpatrick - known to most as Liz - and her mother-in-law and my great grandmother, Margaret (Berry) Fitzpatrick.

Note in the background, is the St. Vincent School; it still had the school bell AND the bell tower at this point in time.

Although I don't know the exact date, it was not long before my great grandmother died, meaning it was the late 1920's.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 AM

    Where on earth did you discover this photo?
    They look like they are having a good ol time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, it was among my Great Aunt Hannah's photos, which in turn were inherited by my cousin Sheldon, her son (and namesake of my grandfather and great grandfather, Sheldon Albert Fitzpatrick)...I'm not sure if I got it from Sheldon Fox, (my cousin and Hannah's son), or his daughter, Sharon (my second cousin)

    ReplyDelete