Sunday, March 02, 2008

Expatriate Writer has New Site

I discovered that Mike Haubrich has moved to another website. Another native of our area that writes about his memories of Kittson County. If you visit his blog, be sure and click on the title of each entry to see the FULL entry; some of his earlier ones don't make it clear that there is more to the post, but there is, and trust me, you don't want to miss what he writes.

For instance, one of his posts from June 2006 was about when he used to work at Melin's Furniture store in Hallock.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Thanks, Trish! Now I feel kind of guilty that I haven't been writing all that much about the home turf.

    I have some ideas, but the world has been so crazy that other issues have grabbed my attention.

    ReplyDelete