Friday, September 21, 2007

Gamble Family News

The Spinster Maggie Neill

What a wonderful surprise...

I got another missive from a reader, and this reader is from the Gamble family...
Please, how do I get in touch with you?! This is my family that I am researching! I have letters, too, from the Spinster Neill in Canada to my grandmother. I have Griffith information and can fill you in on more Gamble info. Alexander was born in Cootehill, Co. Cavan, Ireland and, yes, went to Dundee, Scotland as a boy. His brother, Samuel, become a police chief there. Would love to see copies of whatever printed info (letters, that marriage cert. you mentioned) you have and am happy to share mine.
Well, of course I responded immediately saying yes, I'd love to share.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment